Last Updated: 22.10.2019
1. What is personal data?
Personal data is information that directly or indirectly identifies you as an individual, which indirectly means when combined with other information such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
2. How we process your personal data?
We at KN Infiniti OOD with UIC 204568956 (the site administrator) will use your personal data solely for the purpose of fulfilling the contract for the provision of goods and services to which you are a party when sending a request or order from our site.
We do not collect or process any more or any other type of personal data than is necessary for us to accomplish this purpose.
We will only use personal data as set out in this policy unless you have given us your explicit consent to another use of your personal data, such as through an explicit statement of consent to send marketing communications.
- What personal data do we process?
In order to fulfill our obligations with you under our contract for the provision of goods and services, and in order to prepare an offer for such a contract, we will process the following categories of personal data:
(3) Phone number.
The categories of personal information listed are only those that you provide to us when requesting or requesting an offer from us. We will not ask for any personal information from you other than the preparation of an offer and the performance of the contract for the provision of goods and services.
We may be required to process and store personal data on a lawful basis and to achieve regulatory compliance, such as for the prevention, detection or investigation of a crime, the prevention of loss, fraud or any other type of financial abuse.
- Using the Home Page:
(2) Third Party Websites: For the convenience of our visitors, this portal contains links to various websites which are not affiliated, controlled or operated by us. The policies and procedures we describe here do not apply to these websites. We are not responsible for the security or protection of any data collected by these third parties. We encourage you to contact these websites directly for information on their data protection policies.
5. To whom we share your personal information:
We will only disclose your personal information for the purposes and only to those third parties listed below – unless we have obtained your additional consent for the transfer of personal data to other third party categories given elsewhere, such as through a consent statement for a specific purpose. We will take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data is processed, protected and transferred in accordance with applicable law.
(1) External service providers:
When necessary, we engage other companies and individuals to perform on our behalf certain tasks that supplement our services, such as companies that supply our goods – postal operators, freight forwarders, etc. We will only share or give access to such information to external service providers to the extent necessary for the relevant purposes. This information may not be used by them for any other purpose, in particular neither for their purposes nor for those of third parties. External suppliers are under contract with us to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
(2) Transformation of a company and purchase of units:
In connection with the transformation, restructuring, merger, sale or other transfer of assets, we will transfer information, including personal data, to a reasonable extent to the acquirer of those units or assets, and as necessary for the Transfer of Property, that the receiving party agrees to treat your personal data in a manner consistent with applicable data protection law.
(3) Public authorities:
We will disclose your personal information to public authorities when required by law. For example, we will respect applications from courts, administrative and other public state or municipal authorities, which may include similar state or municipal authorities.
We do not transmit your personal data, or any information that may concern you, outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
6. Processing of personal data of children:
We do not collect or process personal information of children under the age of 18, except with the consent of a parent or guardian, according to applicable local law. If we learn that a child’s personal information was accidentally collected, we will delete the information in due time.
- Processing of special categories of personal data (‘sensitive’ data):
We do not collect or process so-called. special categories of personal data, namely: personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership of trade unions, as well as the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the sole purpose of identifying an individual, data on health status or data on the sexual life or sexual orientation of the individual.
8. Security of your data:
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We apply the appropriate level of protection and to that end have developed sound physical, electronic and technical procedures to protect the data we collect from an accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to any data transmitted, stored or processed personal data. Access to your personal data is only allowed to those employees, service providers or persons related to us on the principle of the need for information for business purposes or who need it for the performance of their official duties. In the event of data leaks containing personal data, we will follow all applicable notification rules in such cases.
9. What are your legal rights?
As a data subject, you have specific legal rights regarding the personal data we collect from you. This applies to all processing activities that we carry out and undertake with your personal data and which are listed above. We respect your individual rights and will answer your questions adequately.
The following list contains information about your rights arising from the applicable data protection laws:
- Right to rectify: You have the right to correct the personal data that concerns you. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that personal data at our disposal and under our control, which are regularly processed, are accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the latest information available to us.
- Restriction Right: You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information if: dispute the accuracy of your personal data for the length of time we need to verify their accuracy, processing is unlawful and you want to limit processing instead of deleting your personal data, we no longer need your personal information, but you require it to establish, exercise or protect your rights and legitimate interests, or objections to processing pending verification that our legitimate grounds take precedence over yours.
- Right of access: You have the right to ask us for information about personal data about you that we hold, including information about what categories of personal data we have or control, what they are used for, where we came from, if not directly from you, and to whom they have been disclosed, if applicable. You have the right to a free copy of the personal information we hold about you. Under current laws, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for any additional copy after the first you may request.
- Portability: At your request, we will transfer your personal data to another administrator, where technically feasible, provided that the processing is based on your consent or a contractual obligation. Instead of receiving a copy of your personal information, you may want to transfer it directly to another administrator you specify.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to delete your personal data if: personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were otherwise collected or processed; you have the right to object to further processing of your personal data (see below) and exercise your right to object to the processing; processing is based on your consent, you withdraw that consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing; personal data were processed illegally;
unless processing is necessary for the following reasons:
- for compliance with a legal obligation requiring processing by us;
- in particular for purposes of archiving in the public interest;
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of rights and legitimate interests.
- Right of Objection: You may object at any time to the processing of your personal data in relation to your particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on your consent but on our legitimate interests or those of a third party. In such a case, we will cease processing your personal data unless we prove that there are compelling legal grounds that take precedence over your interests, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. If you object to the processing, please specify whether you would like to delete your personal data or restrict our processing.
- Right to complain: In the event of a suspected breach of the laws applicable to the protection of personal data, you may file a complaint with the data protection supervisor in your country of residence or place of the alleged infringement. In the Republic of Bulgaria, this body is the Personal Data Protection Commission.
Additional information needed to exercise your rights:
- Deadline: We will attempt to fulfill your request for the exercise of rights or request information from us concerning your personal data within 30 days, which may be extended for specific reasons related to a specific legal right or for the complexity of your request.
- Restricting access: In certain situations, we may not be able to give you access to all or part of your personal data due to legal provisions. If we refuse your request for access, we will let you know the reason for this refusal.
- Inability to identify: In some cases, we may not be able to verify your personal information based on the identifiers provided in your request. In such cases, where we cannot identify you as a data subject, we do not have the objective opportunity to fulfill your request for the exercise of your legal rights as set out in this section unless you provide us with additional information to enable us to We identify you.
- Exercise of your legal rights: To exercise your legal rights, please contact us at the addresses listed at the end of this policy.
10. Storage of your personal data:
In the general case, we will store the personal information you provide us for the purposes of sale and delivery of goods as long as we need them to complete the delivery, and for a longer period, to the extent required by applicable regulations governing the requirements of accounting and cash flow control of the company. We keep the history of your purchases on the site for 3 years ago.
11. Changes to this policy:
We reserve the right to change our data protection practices and to update and change this policy at any time. For this reason, we invite you to consult the policy regularly. This data protection policy is current as of the date of the “latest revision”, which is indicated at the top of this page.
12. Contact data:
The data of the personal data controller are: KN Infinity Ltd. with UIC 204568956, with registered office and registered office: Varna, 2 Vasil Stavrev str., Ent. B, fl. 3, ap. 10, represented by the Manager Nikola Ivanov.